View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OneOrThrEe

Rank Points : 49041

PostSubject: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:16 pm

Your ingame name and player ID? : OneOrThrEe 76561197960468217

Who banned you? : Sploork

he banned you for? : Killing guys that tryed to raid me and cuz they acuse me of cheating

why the ban is unfair for you? : i dont have any ,hax they are bunch of noobs, they even tryed to raid me without c4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoki123

Rank Points : 49524

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:03 pm

Sploork banned u for good god damnt reason + 6x people claim u hack coz u doo aimbotter leave this server in peace!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:20 pm

No , i am not aimboter if i were u wouldnt be there for such a long time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoki123

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Nah u hack im out end of talk  Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoki123

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:04 pm

majmune
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mohawk135

Rank Points : 48964

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Sploork has some serious issues i think. Firstly, I've played with OneOrThrEe and i can tell he's clean, he just has a very good aim. If he was an aimbotter he wouldn't have died so many times at Radtown yesterday. Sploork was there, he can confirm that. Secondly, Sploork and any other admin shouldn't be playing like the rest of us, because of the admin rights. It can be ok for a Mod to play, i've been a Mod, i know how it is. An Admin though can EASILY hack or spawn items for the rest and we can never know. There were 5-6 guys, included Sploork, that raided me and my friend. We could kill or even hit the rest, but Sploork? We couldn't hit him or kill him. Makes me wonder. Also, it makes me wonder how he could jump from a barricade to the 2nd floor, where the door to my base is. I've tried it, never made it. Thirdly, this "Sploork Clan" bullshit is totally nonsense. Half of the server are with Sploork and they kill and raid everyone. How do you expect your server to gather people? If you continue like that, only "Sploork Clan" will be left. Everyone else will leave. Haven't seen this phenomenon on any other server. It's just stupid. That's all i guess. I don't care about Sploork's opinion at all. I just wanted the rest of you Admins to see this and of course any other player on the server. Thanks for your time!

4lpha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:16 pm

You should think about how noobish you are
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:22 pm

And i totally agree with 4lpha cuz Sploorks clan is too strong it even makes my fps drop like crazy when i come to the "village" most of active and rich players are there and they dont give much chance to anyone else to play well.. And then when someone kills one of them , maybe not even knowing that he is part of the Sploorks village , they gather in 5+ and come and raid you.
I was lucky that non of the good players of the village attacked me (Sploork , freedom , nhero , 123 , and maybe some others that i didnt notice ). I just got attacked by bunch of noobs of the village that came to me with no c4 and i acidently forgot to remove /c(rush) and broke my door , when they came in i threw 1 granade out and still didnt realise till it exploded that my /c is still on so it blew up some pillars and foundations. I was up in my base and they were down , had no chance to climb up , they were trying something with barricades , but not using them for cover so i had clear shoots, mostly to their heads cuz i was above them , like there was only 1 guy watching at my door constantly, others were just wondering how to get in. So when i killed that guy it was easy i just killed others , jumped down there was i think DeadOne just standing there below my base not even shooting at me so i killed him too.. and one more naked guy at barricade that was there for a while so i killed him as soon as i did DeadOne. The naked guy was the last so they couldnt come fast enoug. I took all the loot fixed my base from my accidental /c. And than Sploork came killed me i think 2x and than i got banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Just to add , that door i was talking about i broke thts's the first wall that is below my base so its not that important for me , they still could not do much to me, up on my main base structure.
( So dont think they just came in my base and couldnt kill me while i was on opend)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoki123

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Man 1h before that u owned us 3x shooting at u m4,mp5,m4 and u do 3headshot's on us GZ Bro Arrow Arrow Arrow Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:48 pm

No.. that IS a lie , i never did 3x headshot in this game dont even remember 2x and where was that exacly cuz i dont remember that , mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:03 pm

All i remember that happen before with you and your guys , was that you killed me few times , but only when u were more than 2 in team , and that one time when i think Killer or something like that killed me with mp5..
And on the hill DeadOne when i was looting , and few more times u killed me before you came to my base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:05 pm

And every time i killed you before you came to my base it was from an ambush , like an headshot that u couldnt even respond to , i just wait for you to come to a lootbox i guess, or take recourse or something simmilar when u not ready..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoki123

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:18 pm

Hacker
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sploork

Rank Points : 52057

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:41 am

Banned for Aimbot, Appeal: REJECTED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:36 am

Its nonsense that sploork reviews the ban when i owned his clan , hes like angry on me and no way he is going to look at this from my perspective , he just wants me off the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:45 am

And if only sploork and villagers post and review this topic no way its a fair trail , and why would it be , why would the unban me for killing them .. I hope someone that is neutral to all of this reviews with common sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoki123

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:27 am

Bro i almost belived that then i remember I SAW U HACK  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:29 am

Dude zoki123 you are now being anoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoki123

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:29 am

Nah  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sploork

Rank Points : 52057

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 am

it was not only people from my clan who reported you, it was other unbiased players too, still rejected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zoki123

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:00 am

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Dude i have no hax its not my fault noone is careful , there was 1 guy only 1 guy looking at door where i was and he was just at 1 place not in cover all the time so no woner why i kill him, and than other guys fucking died cuz noone watching at door so i shoot em, like its nonsence.
And i want to hear the other people that think im a cheater that werent attacking me that time or are part of the village.
When i kill its usually an ambush so none can respond quick enough.
In a fair fight i kinda usually die 90% of my kills are from ambush..
Except what happen here it this bunch of noobs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greg
eGc*Administrators
eGc*Administrators

Rank Points : 50114

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Zoki, stop it, you don't need to rub it in man... 

OneOrTrhEe, I don't know you but I have to admit, when I was playing (yesterday or the day before yesterday) I notice you killed 3 poeple in a row (in a fairly quick succesion!) Either you are that good at aiming as you claim or you suck at aiming! And yet you claim that you usually die in a fair fight...?

Plus, if your fights exist 90% of Ambush, then I would say you are clearly using esp!

Becuase, if I analyse your reaction here and there, you are clearly using one of these two hacks, aimbot or esp. You cant ambush people that easily unless you know WHO they are and were they are going to. Only esp shows their location and names. cyclops 

You are kinda contradicting yourself here mate...!Wink

--
Just my two 2 cents here on this topic. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneOrThrEe

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:10 pm

First of all i dont need to know who they are becouse only people i wouldnt kill on sight are 4lpha and Rizo and i kinda allways know were they are cuz we write to each other, that is number 1.
About ambushing now .. I find a place were u dont look when u enter like a corner behind the wall or something , nobody looks there for sure , at least i never u and im kinda always very careful so i just get them easly , no need for wallhack when u know how to camp good..
And about those 3x kills i made i dont rly remember i want a console remider pls or something maybe i made them but it was probably naked guys or something like that i rly dont remember so remind me better ..
I usualy die in a "fair fight"as i said in which i meant a fight when my enemy knows that im somewhere around trying to get them , or see me at the moment , that does not mean that its 1v1 or 2v2 and i usually die in them not cuz i suck so hard or something but cuz its mostly more people on me at once cuz im usually a solo player , dont rly thrust many people around since not so long ago when i teamed up with 4lpa and Rizo , i made like 1 or 2 team fights with 4lpha only not rly much of a fight with Rizo..
And u say u cant ambush people easily ... Well i dont ambush them easly . Its very boring to stand at one place and wait for people , being bored is not easy , at least for me and sometimes i fail , a lot i fail.. I made non sucessful raids myself and i fail a lot at things like attacking , for me at least its easier to defend than to attack , and its easyer to ambush , which is kinda like defending only even easier when ur enemy has no clue about u being somewhere hidden
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Apeal   

Back to top Go down

Unban Apeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eliteGamingcrew :: eGc* Safety :: eGc* Ban appeals-
Jump to: